6.26.2010

Why, hello there.

I've been struggling with my first post. There are so many things that I want to blog about...but I decided a simple introduction of my family was in order before I went any further.

So, here we go. I am a graphic designer, illustrator, lover and seller of vintage clothing and an amateur chef. You can check out my portfolio site by here : RaeAlexis AND my Etsy vintage shop: Bourbon and Lace. Eric is a landscape architect (very different from a landscaper, FYI). He also enjoys being outdoors anytime he can, animals, bicycles, good beer and making me laugh. We live in Minneapolis, and we are completely in love with it. We have two precious babies. Enzo, our cat, is almost 6. He was Eric's office cat when we lived in California. When the office moved Enzo came home with us. Enzo enjoys wandering around outside, dairy (especially icecream) and good, long belly rubs. Herman is just a baby, nearing 4 months now. His mom was a silver dapple miniature dachshund and his dad was a red mini dachs. He enjoys chewing on pretty much anything, wrestling with Enzo and burrowing under the blankets and pillows.

So that's that. Follow my blog and you'll be there first to know about fun giveaways, sales in my Etsy shop, guest bloggers of all sorts - designers, fashionistas, etc - and my occasional ramblings.

It's very nice to meet you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment