7.22.2010

A Little Local Love {MPLS Bloggers}

FORK KNIFE & SPOON

Besides being one of my dearest friends, Kate Newberry Gillin Sommers (yep, 3 last names) is a fabulous photographer. She shoots weddings, babies, food...and sometimes puppies (Herman). Then she writes about it on her blog. Check her out!

THE MINNEAPOLINE


Ellen Dahl is sort of the queen of Minneapolis street style. She's always at the places to be seen, and she brings her camera, seeking out the best clad ladies and gents in the room. The Minneapoline makes me proud to live here. It can be a challenge to stay cute when you have 4 extreme seasons to contend with, but we've got it down. To top it all off, Ellen is about the sweetest person you'll ever meet.

THINGS I FOUND (AT THE THRIFT STORE)


This guy beat me to it. One day last year I thought "I'll start a blog about stuff I find at the thrift store-what a unique idea!" But I did my research and stumbled upon Things I Found. Justin shares his finds, has cool guest bloggers and fun thrifting tips. He is also a pretty funny dude. There's a lot of great links to other thrifting blogs too - get in there!

HIGH PLAINS THRIFTER


Last, but not least, is this absolutely lovely blog. If you live in the twin cities and like to thrift, Meghan is the lady to follow. She's not one of those "I'm not telling you my secret spots" kind of thrifters - she shares it all, seeking out and reviewing treasure troves in and around the cities. Thank you, Meghan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment