7.01.2010



That's right! It's my first big sale! The details: 20% off merchandise only, shipping costs remain the same. This includes everything in the shop, even sale stuff. I'm heading out to celebrate the long weekend, so orders will ship out Tuesday morning.

I loaded the shop with new goodies - So go check it out : www.bourbonandlace.etsy.com

What are you doing for the big weekend? We are going home to Iowa, where we were both born and raised, to spend time with Eric's parents...and then Sunday we get to go see Modest Mouse in Des Moines! They've been one of my favorite bands since I was 14. Easily the band I have listened to the longest (13 years...wow). They put on an excellent live show. Throw in fireworks, family and some good beers, and I am sure to have a very special 4th of July. Hope you do too...CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment