6.23.2011

A Collection of: DOGS


So, I have a few collections. Okay, I have A LOT of collections. (Some, like my loving boyfriend, would say too many... but whatevs.) When you thrift/treasure hunt as much as I do, it's hard to avoid. I've decided to share a collection a week, starting with one of my favorites... an ever growing collection of dogs (who's surprised?).

1. Picked this hand carved dachshund up at a garage sale while I was visiting my sis in Colorado a couple of weeks back. The woman selling it had lost a dachshund in a break up, and the ex had given her this guy. She was glad to see it go, I was ecstatic to take it home. Perfect!

2. This little red fella was given to me for my birthday by my dear friend Rose of Valise Vintage. She knows me so well :)

3. These little gems were scored at a thrift store for 69 cents a piece. They were originally destined for a Mighty Swell grab bag... but I just couldn't let them go.

4. This one is a pretty common thrift / antique store find. I think it's a pipe holder... or a planter. Hard to say.

Well, there you have it. What collection will I share next week...Pyrex? Deer? Keys? White ceramic things? I guess you'll just have to come back and find out. The anticipation is killing you, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment