6.30.2011

Treasure Rescue: 003


1. A pretty-much-new Duluth Pack satchel. I almost squealed when I found this gem for $3 at a garage sale last weekend! I have been wanting one of these forever, but they're pretty pricey new. Best score of the day, for sure.

2. 2 Old school desk chairs, $2 each at a yard sale. I love the mission style, and the shelf underneath is super handy for magazines and books. These are now living happily on our front porch.

3. Folding step stool/chair, $5 at Saver's. We had one of these growing up, and I always loved it. This one has quite a few paint splatters, but that just adds to the character, in my opinion. Another perfect porch seat!

4. Stacking milk crates, $1 each at Saver's. These need a good hose-down, but the price was right! I see some good merchandising possibilities with these, so they'll probably end up at the shop after I clean 'em up.

I'm off to prep for our Mighty Swell sneak peek shoot tonight, then pack for a camping adventure in Wisconsin. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment